Attractions in Kiama | Bed and Breakfast @ Kiama
LOCAL ATTRACTIONS The Kiama area, including Jamberoo, Gerringong, Gerroa, Minnamurra and Kiama Downs and all within a short drive of Bed and Breakfast @ Kiama , boasts a wide variety of activities and attractions, including…
- Kiama Blowhole and Little Blowhole
- Blowhole Point
- Kiama Harbour
- Minnamurra Rainforest Walk
- Jamberoo Action Park
- Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk
- Barren Grounds Nature Reserve
- Moreton National Park
- Craft and Produce markets
- golf courses
- local wineries and wine tasting
- walking trails
- fishing tours, whale watching and dolphin watch cruises
- whale watching (June to November)
- tennis, croquet, swimming and surfing
- bird watching
- shopping, cafes and restaurants
- massage, day spa treatments
- parks and lookouts
- Tourist drives through beautiful scenic countryside
DRIVE 10-15 MINUTES: Within a 10-15 minute drive, you can take in the sights of Shellharbour, Minnamurra Rainforest, Jamberoo Action Park, Seven Mile Beach, various wineries, many beautiful clean beaches and three golf courses.
DRIVE 30 MINUTES: Within a half-hour’s drive, you will reach Berry, Lake Illawarra, Illawarra Fly Rainforest Walk, Robertson, Wollongong, Shoalhaven Heads, waterfalls, more golf courses, national parks and more wineries and lookouts.
DRIVE 60 MINUTES: Within an hours drive, you will reach Bowral, Moss Vale, Jervis Bay, Nowra, Kangaroo Valley, Bulli Tops, and The Grand Pacific Drive and the Sea Cliff Bridge on the northern beaches of Wollongong.
FURTHER AFIELD: Canberra, Batemans Bay and the Blue Mountains are around 2.5 hours drive, and Sydney airport, Liverpool, Picton and Ulladulla are all within 1.5 hours drive of Kiama.
Ask your hosts for a comprehensive printout of “Things to Do” on reservation or check-in
For questions, appointments or enquiries please phone or email using the contact form below.
Mailing: 15 Riversdale Road (off Jamberoo Road), Kiama
GPS: 15 Riversdale Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533 Australia
Kiama (02) 4232 2844
Overseas (612) 4232 2844
Mobile/SMS 0428 322866
7 days 8am-8pm